Developing test automation is highly important in testing and software development. Therefore, test automation developed dramatically lately.
This is why many open source project has developed to provide quality test automations in many areas.
In this seminar we will explore the wide variety of tools and methodologies that used in test automation.
We will also talk about areas that test automation is not considered to be a good option.
In addition, we will discuss about selenium - an open source framework for web application testing - and how we can develop test automation for any browser platform and any programming language (JAVA&C#) easily.
- 1. Introduction to test automation
- 2. World trends in development of test automation: Known tools in the market, Open source, Platforms (web, desktop, mobile)
- 6. Introduction with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE
- 8. Cross Browser Testing Coverage
- 9. Exercises and examples for development of tests using JUnit + Java and NUnit + C#